Seolhyun reveals she has collected 200 tumblers






Article: 'Tumbler collector' Seolhyun... "already collected 200"

Source: SBS via Nate

1. [+755, -66] How is this newsworthy...

2. [+712, -239] One who has forgotten her history does not deserve tumblers

3. [+668, -109] It's pretty to look at but it's essentially trash

4. [+74, -43] I'd collect history books if I were her

5. [+63, -32] Why would you collect those?

6. [+53, -21] Such a useless waste of money

7. [+42, -14] Probably one of the cheapest looking collections of all the things I've seen people collect

8. [+40, -17] It's pretty but seems like a waste of money

9. [+39, -28] I think it's cute ㅋ I used to collect Starbucks tumblers back in the day... but now it's just trash. I don't really use them... and can't really sell them either.. ㅋ

10. [+37, -8] She seems like nothing but an image to me. It's been a while since she debuted but we have no idea what her personality's like or what she's ever thinking. An individual is supposed to have her own voice and opinion on matters but she seems to hide it all.

11. [+34, -16] My mom would slap me on the back if I tried to collect like this. Imagine taking up an entire wall like that full of just tumblers....

12. [+31, -7] She could've bought prettier ones than those

13. [+26, -5] Must be tiring to dust

14. [+25, -4] How do you have the time to dust all of those

15. [+19, -10] It's a pretty humble hobby considering how much her income is ㅋㅋ

-