Irene cares more about personality over looks in an ideal type


Article: Irene "I don't have Park Bogum's number... my ideal type? I care more about personality than face"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+493, -27] Irene, nono to the lies~ Lee Na Young said the same thing and look who she married, Won Bin ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+432, -25] Liar~

3. [+308, -18] Dispatch is on it already I bet ㅋ

4. [+52, -1] Lee Na Young and Go So Young both said they don't care about faces... and they married Won Bin and Jang Dong Gun

5. [+39, -3] She meant she cares about personality the most out of all the guys with handsome faces ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -1] She basically means a handsome face is a given

7. [+26, -0] Big Bang - Lies

8. [+24, -1] Can we just be honest and say you care about face too, no one will give you crap for that

9. [+24, -2] Well Bogum has both face and personality...

10. [+19, -1] I doubt she's dating Park Bogum, probably someone from SM

-