Black Pink reveals their name was almost Pink Punk



Article: Black Pink "Our name was originally supposed to be Pink Punk"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+2,119, -68] I'm so glad they didn't end up Pink Punk ㅋㅋ and congrats on 'As If It's Your Last' hitting 50 million views today~

2. [+1,588, -35] Oh yeah... I remember being devastated after hearing that YG's new group would be named Pink Punk... so glad it was changed to Black Pink

3. [+1,356, -41] ㅋㅋㅋ "And next up we have Pink Punk with Whistle~"

4. [+968, -36] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pink Punk, I actually think it sounds kind of cute

5. [+194, -12] Well Girlfriend was almost named World Peace, a good name really is that important

6. [+168, -11] I wasn't too fond of Black Pink at first either but it's a cool name now

7. [+108, -6] Pink Punk sounds cute... Pink Punk in your area ㅋㅋㅋㅋ okay, that sounds a bit awkward

8. [+109, -7] I'm glad they're on a lot of radio shows but when are they going to be on more varieties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-