'Produce 101' FNC trainee Yoo Hweseung to join N Flying



Article: [Excusive] 'Produce 2' FNC trainee Yoo Hweseung to join as N Flying's new member

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,095, -25] Huk, I wish him luck! He's a good singer with such a good voice ㅎㅎ

2. [+2,629, -50] Hul daebak!! Hweseung-ah~~ I wish you success!! But... it's FNC.. and it's another band;; ㅋㅋ Why does FNC only ever put out band concepts ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,420, -73] I can see him being an idol but it looks more like FNC is sticking him in N Flying because the group isn't doing well

4. [+1,572, -14] Do well~!! Fighting~!!!

5. [+352, -21] FNC doesn't even care about this group though... Only now that Hweseung has some popularity are they sticking him in the group. It'd probably be better for him to go solo or debut with a new group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+351, -21] I think you could just take the eliminated members and create a whole new group with them and come out with an A-tier group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+306, -26] Feels like they're using his fame... but I bet Hweseung was happy to be debuting regardless of circumstances ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+256, -10] I'm so sick of FNC never doing their jobs though...

9. [+254, -10] Awkward situation, it doesn't feel like something to congratulate him. I'm sure N Flying has their own fanbase already and Hweseung has his own fans, it should come as surprising news for both sides...

-