Kim Sejung gears up for 'School 2017'


Article: [Another acting-dol] Kim Sejung, growing her acting potential

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+741, -81] KBS seems to really be hyping her up, but how could she be given the lead over Kim Yoo Jung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'd understand a supporting role but starting her off as lead is too much

2. [+557, -55] Is she going to start calling herself Actress Kim Sejung now

3. [+226, -32] I feel like she's overconsuming her image, not sure if viewers will be able to focus on her acting because of that

4. [+58, -2] Can she get rid of her ajusshi image, though? I was watching the preview and she seemed too greasy to pull of a high school character..

5. [+55, -2] I just think it's going to be cringe...

6. [+53, -3] I saw the preview and decided to not watch it because I saw Kim Sejung's characteristic 'heoheo' laugh and got turned off

7. [+47, -2] It's best to take as many opportunities as you can while they're coming in hot but Kim Sejung let her image be overconsumed...

8. [+46, -3] Compare the female leads between 'School 2015' to 'School 2017', such a different feel

9. [+43, -4] She'll probably act all tom boyish again... her voice just isn't good for acting

10. [+41, -2] If she wants to come out of this without ruining her image, she's going to at least have to beat out 'Who Are You?' from last year... but does she stand a chance against Kim So Hyun? Kim So Hyun's ranked in the top 3 of actresses in her age group...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,105, -290] Can't wait for your acting, Sejung-ah~

2. [+596, -148] I'm a Sejung fan. I trust that she'll do well with her acting like she always has. Even if she falters, I know that she'll bounce right back. I know that the pressure is big but I'll support her until the end. Fighting!

3. [+734, -200] Fighting!

4. [+427, -109] Kim Sejung fighting!

5. [+520, -141] Sejung's so pretty when she smiles

6. [+117, -12] Please give Sejung bravery and strength, fighting!!

7. [+131, -17] Watching this no matter what

8. [+487, -136] I trust that Sejung will prove herself to be God-Sejung

9. [+211, -44] Sejung's an angel

10. [+190, -37] Can't wait to watch

-