Hyorin and Jessi exude girl crush vibes in latest pictures together


Article: Hyorin and Jessi's latest pictures earn attention... who is the winner of the battle of the girl crush bodies?

Source: MBN TV via Nate

1. [+644, -23] If they both went up to a counter and demanded a refund, I bet the employee would give it right away

2. [+570, -36] These pictures give the vibe like they would have cigarette butts on the floor around them

3. [+493, -19] I would never ask for a refund if I saw them behind the counters

4. [+34, -1] If I had to pick, I'd pick Hyorin

5. [+27, -2] These poses are so cringe

6. [+24, -6] Looks like a gorilla and an orangutan

7. [+23, -6] The type of style that men don't like

8. [+23, -7] Their bodies are both no joke though ㅎ you need a lot of consistent working out to look like that and I think they look cool

9. [+18, -7] They look so cheap... they match each other

10. [+17, -4] Men really don't like the girl crush style..

-