Yoobin catches the spotlight in a yellow skirt at the airport


Article: Yoobin's visuals turns the airport into a fashion runway

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+333, -113] Looks like an ajumma who tried to doll herself up

2. [+331, -98] Yoobin has dark skin so pastel toned lip colors like that pink don't match her

3. [+274, -82] Such tacky styling, especially the color. I wonder who's to blame, herself or the coordi?

4. [+29, -2] Am I the only one who thinks she looks cute and pretty? ㅋㅋ I was thinking she'd look cuter with some heels instead but everyone else is just a hate comment

5. [+19, -1] She looks pretty and cute, what's wrong with everyone ㅠㅠ

6. [+19, -2] I thought she looked pretty the moment I saw it, was surprised to scroll down and see hate comments

7. [+12, -2] She looks pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ all you comments calling her look weird, go look in the mirror before pressing reply

8. [+11, -1] Am I the only one who thinks she looks pretty... I saw it and thought ooh! pretty!

9. [+11, -2] I think the skirt's cute

10. [+8, -2] The yellow's really fresh looking

-