Swings responds to fan account of his nightclub kiss and tells haters to back off


Article: Swings responds to fan account of his kissing at a nightclub "Just admit that you hate me"

Source: Donga Ilbo via Nate

"Just admit that you f*cking hate Swings. Admit that you hate the fact that I get to kiss a pretty girl. Come say it on my Instagram. Say it to me comfortably. I'm doing so f*cking well for myself right now, living life so cool, making art with other cool people... I've had fans come to my Cyworld, Facebook, and Instagram and tell me things like 'I didn't commit suicide because of you.' I have a lot of people tell me that they're thankful to me. If you haven't lived life as cool as I have, then it's only embarrassing to you to be hating on me. I've put my efforts towards changing the world. For all of you running your mouths, I hope that look back and reflect on what you've done for the people you love. I'm someone who has given wealth to everyone I've considered mine so don't touch my people and keep your hate limited to me. Keep telling me that I'm a f*cking pig and that I like drinking out of baby bottles."

-

1. [+1,978, -21] Yeah I really do f*cking hate you

2. [+1,651, -22] Ugh my eyes...

3. [+1,425, -19] Ah... my eyes have been ganked

4. [+177, -0] He wrote his overall post trying to give the impression that he's fine and not mad at all but if you really read between the lines, you can tell he's shaking from anger...

5. [+169, -0] Ugh he sounds like such a tryhard, I'm cringing so hard

6. [+112, -0] Look at how sensitively he's reacting to his own gossip and yet he has the nerve to make jokes about the dead mother of two children?

7. [+95, -0] Guys, he's been diagnosed with mental issues so just ignore him

8. [+84, -1] Does he honestly think people hate him because he's rich and he's dating a pretty girl? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People hate you because you're a pathetic hip hop tryhard. Focus your energy on apologizing to Hwanhee and Junhee ㅋㅋ

9. [+81, -0] Worst job in the world: being Swings' girlfriend

10. [+68, -0] So you have fans coming up to you and telling you that you saved them from committing suicide... and yet you still went and wrote lyrics making a joke out of a woman who commit suicide...?

11. [+65, -0] He seems to think we're jealous of his wealth and his pretty girl but none of us are jealous of that, we actually feel bad for them...

12. [+54, -1] "Don't touch my people"??? Then why do you think it's okay for you to touch the families of other people? Cowardly ba$tard

-