Naeun shares BTS photos from Psy's MV set


Article: Why Psy cast Son Naeun who he met for the first time in his MV

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+950, -36] I still think Psy's best song was his debut track 'Bird'....

2. [+880, -85] Whatever, she's a hundred times better than Gain

3. [+568, -97] I stopped listening after the first time... songs like 'Right Now' still sound good erven today..

4. [+69, -7] Feels like his songs and music videos all follow the same formula now

5. [+52, -7] His new song's whatever...

6. [+43, -12] His songs are getting more boring... please make more songs like 'Right Now';

7. [+56, -46] I've heard of Son Naeun's name but only saw her face for the first time through this MV. She's pretty from the front but her face is so flat from the side. Her profile is just a literal line.

8. [+39, -30] I'm sorry but Son Naeun was the worst possible casting. She doesn't match at all and doesn't flow with the MV either. I feel like using Lee Sung Kyung would've been a way better and charming fit.

9. [+33, -25] Why did he cast Son Naeun??? Just why???? I don't get it at all... He had so many impactful options like Kim Hye Soo or Yoo Hae Jin... why Son Naeun??? He needs to start this whole thing over... what a shame.

10. [+27, -2] I thought she looked awkward, wasn't that great of a fit... People kept saying she looked so pretty so I checked it out but she was just awkward.....

-


Article: "World class beauty" BTS shot of Son Naeun on Psy's MV

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+313, -111] When I saw her in the MV, I thought, "Did he cast her because she's pretty.."

2. [+287, -123] I didn't think she fit in ㅠㅠ I get what he was trying to go for but she just has this awkwardness to her that makes everything so cringe...

3. [+228, -77] She was super pretty in 'New Face' though

4. [+38, -24] Her jaw though...

5. [+37, -10] She's pretty but she's not like super pretty or goddess level

6. [+27, -4] Speaking bluntly, she's pretty and has a great body but that's it. Her singing, dancing, and acting are all really awkward. Why else would they be supporting Jung Eunji has an actor instead of her?

7. [+23, -28] Super pretty~♡

8. [+20, -8] Song's trash though

9. [+16, -5] She's definitely pretty... but something about her face, it has no dimension.. just looks like it's pressed flat so her profile isn't that pretty ㅜㅜ I do wonder why he cast her though..

10. [+15, -2] Son Naeun's pretty but I wonder why he didn't go with his labelmates Black Pink ㅠㅠ

-