Yura says her body isn't perfect



Article: Girl's Day's Yura "My body isn't perfect, I have a short waist and fat arms"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+610, -143] I went to the same high school as her and she had an amazing body then too, very similar to her body now. As for her face, her eyes have changed a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and her laugh sounds exactly the same too, especially with how loud she was during class. She wasn't an iljin but hung out with them ㅋ and she's still dating the boyfriend she's been dating since 'WGM'

2. [+437, -156] She has a good body but I feel like she's letting her image be overconsumed. She should also stop laughing so loudly. She's been on so many similar shows since 'WGM' and it seems like her agency is really pushing her but it's also making viewers get bored seeing her so often.

3. [+420, -280] Her only problem is that her face is wide and flat

4. [+42, -20] As a man, she has a great body but I don't find any charm in her. Her face is pretty average too.

5. [+41, -12] Yura does have a pretty face but I do agree that it's wide and flat. She has the typical flat Korean face. Still doesn't change the fact that she's pretty and has a great body compared to any average woman off the streets.

6. [+35, -17] I like how she skirted around her main issue by just saying she has a short waist ㅋㅋㅋ her main weaknesses are that she has a big face and is top heavy

7. [+29, -9] From a third person's perspective, I think it's her cheekbones

8. [+24, -2] I find that women with big breasts usually have a bit more arm fat on them because it means they're more developed up top/top heavy

9. [+16, -9] Her laugh is just too much

10. [+13, -3] Well her waist is short because she has longer legs and her arms are fat because she has a bigger chest

-