Twice is already all the rage with high school students in Japan


Article: 80% of Japanese female students "already know about Twice ahead of their debut"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+485, -33] Japanese girls seem to really like Korean idols. Hope Twice does well in Japan too, fighting!!!

2. [+384, -29] Twice already has jjang popularity in Japan ^&^

3. [+320, -38] Twice's true charm lies in the chemistry between the members ㅋㅋㅋ apparently it's rare to find a student in Japan who doesn't know about Twice already ㅋ

4. [+26, -4] All they have left waiting for them is hitting daebak

5. [+24, -12] Feels like Twice has already hit SNSD's peak or even surpassed it

6. [+22, -5] Twice fighting

7. [+19, -3] They've already had a showcase there before and the Japanese do watch Korean varieties so I'm sure a lot of people are already aware of them ㅋㅋㅋ I remember drinking at a pub in Japan and talking to a girl and she said she liked Twice and showed me the TT dance ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -9] I visited Japan once and Hallyu there is no joke. I saw high school kids on the subway wearing BTS badges on their bags ㅋㅋ when I spoke in Korean, they waved at me ㅋㅋ I think Hallyu is only something that can be felt when you're overseas. The women love it when you speak in Korean.

9. [+14, -6] Twice is probably at SNSD's level now

10. [+11, -2] I don't care much for idols but hearing Korean idols like BTS and Twice be recognized overseas makes me feel proud

-