[Pann] Nayeon gets harassed on her 'V app' stream?


Instiz: Are they crazy with what they're saying on Nayeon's 'V app'? + Pann

Nayeon reading comments on her V app stream:

'Really behind'? 'Old', No, I'm not a 'grandma', you Once are really cruel.
'Nayeon unni you're so dumb' I'm not dumb. What? Saying I'm not dumb makes me dumb?
I don't want to do this (stream) anymore. Why do you keep calling me dumb? Oh this is a lip tint, not a lipstick.
My face looks swollen? Did I eat ramen before bed? I actually didn't eat anything, I didn't get enough sleep.
I don't want to do this V live anymore. You guys are making me feel bad. I always look tired?
You Once are being so mean today. My face looks funny? Why? Why does it look funny?
I'm not in my mid-twenties, I'm in my early twenties. Why do you think I'm in my mid-twenties?
'Old-dol', I actually don't feel an age gap with the maknaes. Fine, fine, I'm old. Shocked that you guys are calling me old. You Once are being so tough today.

-

"I think there are a lot of weird Twice fans... this happened to Jihyo and Tzuyu last time too. Seems they have a lot of individual fans..;"

"Not a Twice fan myself but this pisses me off"

"If I were her, I would just turn the stream off and cry. This really breaks my heart."

"This is so upsetting... why do this to your own favorite singer? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"I was so upset when she said that Once were being so mean to her... such cruel people."

"???? Are these people really her fans?"

"This makes me so angry, how can you still call yourself her fan..."

"Jihyo had something similar happen to her too... it's so upsetting"

"I remember the judo comment made to Jihyo, that was shocking enough already. Why are they being like this to their own singers?"

"Something about her saying Once being mean to her breaks my heart nㅜㅜ"

"I saw this going around on Twitter and it's a mess. Not only do they call her elderly-dol but kept making fun of her loks asking if she ate ramen before bed or if she only did make up on one side of her face. I'm pretty sure Nayeon was reading over some nastier comments without saying them out loud because she was eventually like "You guys are being so mean today"... Idols do V app to get closer with their fans but they're still strangers who deserve respect. I wish there were more filters in the comments ㅠㅠ"

"I bet she cried hard after turning the stream off"

"But what's so old about her? She's not even over 25 years old. Why would you call a 23 year old old?"

"As a female idol group fan, I really wish people would stop calling the oldest member a grandma or too old... They're still in their twenties, what's so old about that. It's not like they had any control over what age they could debut at."

-