Daniel Henney's gentlemanly charms shine at 'Hamilton' watch event


Article: Daniel Henney 'even a man would be in awe with his handsome face'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+795, -22] Height, body, and the manners too... ㅎ Yup, he definitely has it all to the point where even men would fall for him.. ㅠ

2. [+594, -25] Heart attack

3. [+541, -30] F*ck he's handsome

4. [+33, -1] I used to think he looked greasy when I was younger but now that I'm older, he's super handsome... I fell for him even harder after seeing how nice he is to his house maid

5. [+26, -1] He gets better with age... He has a mature look to him now compared to when he was in 'Samsoon'

6. [+23, -0] Every CF he shoots, he makes that product look so classy. He even makes McDonald's look luxurious.

7. [+22, -2] Even his voice sounds handsome

8. [+22, -5] Wow... I'm a man but just spent three seconds staring at his pictures without knowing

9. [+21, -1] Talented, gentle, his looks are out of this world.. I wonder who he'll marry ㅎㅎ

10. [+20, -0] If only his Korean was fluent, he could be way more popular than the likes of Hyun Bin, Won Bin, and Jo In Sung, what a shame...

11. [+20, -4] My husband goes crazy when he sees Daniel Henney's CFs because he's so cool ㅋㅋ

12. [+16, -0] He looks like the textbook definition of a gentleman

-