[Update: Denied] Twice preps for a May comeback



Article: [Exclusive] Twice to have a May comeback... cement trend status ahead of Japanese advancement

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+921, -35] JYP's really hard at work...

2. [+773, -36] JYP seems to really be focused on Twice now

3. [+589, -34] Really hard at work...

4. [+453, -37] They'll be #1 in album sales again

5. [+587, -127] I think they're overworking them... Jihyo's injured too, I hope they don't get hurt

6. [+183, -18] Heard Twice is already super popular over in Japan

7. [+135, -10] Another Twice comeback... let's start saving our money

8. [+99, -10] If it's a full album, it's going to write history

9. [+87, -5] Even if Twice is busier, I like that they seem to be enjoying the business and working hard. I support them~~

10. [+117, -19] I'm happy to see them more but I'm worried about how intense their schedule is ㅠㅠ please take care of your health

11. [+71, -7] Well I'm happy but it must be so hard for the kids..

12. [+65, -5] That's a scary schedule... they're already filming this and that on top of an international tour, encore concert, and prep for a full album in addition to a Japanese advancement... is this real life?

-

Article: JYP reps, "Twice comeback in May? NOT confirmed"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+144, -10] I'll always support you, stay healthy and happy

2. [+122, -17] Godwice no matter when their comeback is

3. [+99, -19] "Twice's comeback date hasn't been confirmed" So it is in May, they'll just tell us the specific date later ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-