Hyorin graces the cover of American magazine 'Ganma'


Article: "Girl crush" Hyorin on the cover of American magazine

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+286, -18] Oh, they styled her to match her well

2. [+239, -12] She's a good singer, I wish her daebak in America

3. [+84, -3] She looks pretty even with her bangs up now ㅋㅋ

4. [+16, -0] I feel like Hyorin can make it over there. She has a good body and is a great singer, also has that American sexy feel ㅋㅋ I think she'll do great

5. [+16, -2] I honestly think Hyorin has a better chance of making it in America than CL. She has it all from singing, dancing, a great body, and even rap skills, right?

6. [+15, -5] I think Hyorin's the perfect type that foreigners would like. She can dance and sing, has a sexy face, an amazing body... It's only in Korea that people are overly critical of her face but she has a face that foreigners would go crazy over. I wish her the best!!

7. [+15, -3] She has your typical Asian features that Americans would like... and a husky voice, glamorous body, now I'm wondering why she didn't try for this advancement sooner

8. [+15, -6] This is a great style for her

9. [+10, -0] Yeah... I think Hyorin has a better style for America than singers like BoA. Good luck.

10. [+10, -0] They chose a good concept for her, it looks good

11. [+9, -3] Hyorin has the skills to put her anywhere and do well in

12. [+5, -0] She has a western charm that I think will work

-