Jessi shoots a smile while showing off her assets


Article: "Beautiful body"... Jessi's sexy charisma

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+600, -49] Her chest is gross

2. [+544, -42] Two silicon lumps

3. [+314, -21] I'm a man but she should cover up

4. [+29, -2] I'm honestly fine with it if it looks pretty but she's so thin that it looks like she has two rice bowls on her chest

5. [+26, -0] She's always showing off her chest when it just looks like she has two bouncy balls stuck in there

6. [+23, -3] I don't sense an ounce of charm from her

7. [+22, -3] I don't feel attracted at all

8. [+21, -1] So much cleavage is showing and I don't find it sexy at all ㅜㅜ I guess that's how much better natural is...

9. [+21, -0] Her chest looks so weird; she got them done but I'd say it was a failure ㅋㅋ natural breasts of that size never split down the middle like that

10. [+18, -0] I'm a woman and her chest looks too overbearing... like two rice bowls flipped over on her chest. I guess she'll never be able to breast feed if she gets married. I heard the silicon leaks out.

-