Shindong reveals the most recent female celebrity he was in contact with is Stellar's Junyool


Article: Shindong, "The most recent female celebrity I was in contact with... Stellar's Junyool"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+422, -15] He seriously looks like some 36 year old ajusshi you'd find at your local PC cafe. If you're an idol, at least think about taking care of your image ㅋㅋ

2. [+268, -13] No one asked or cares

3. [+249, -12] He probably tried to get with her

4. [+24, -2] I used to be a Super Junior fan and the reason I stepped further and further away was because of Kangin and then Shindong... I like that he works hard but he doesn't think before he speaks. He needs to start managing his image, at least for the sake of his fans.

5. [+10, -1] Seems he's just hitting on everyone left and right~~~

6. [+9, -0] I wonder how many female idol juniors he's hit on already

7. [+7, -0] He should look in the mirror before hitting on female celebrities... sigh~~ his face makes me change the channel

8. [+7, -1] Yeah, he totally tried to get with her

9. [+6, -0] Still amazed that SM debuted Shindong for as obsessed with looks as they are

10. [+5, -1] I just can't like him...

-