Girlfriend releases 'Fingertip' comeback MV



Article: Girlfriend shows what power chic is... "Tang tang tang" 

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+367, -86] After listening to 'Fingertip' straight through, it seems the leader got a lot more lines... I even hear some rapping too..

2. [+203, -36] Their concept has completely changed

3. [+304, -84] Lookin good! Hoping for a daebak~!

4. [+348, -104] Girlfriend ♡♡

5. [+140, -35] 'Fingertip' daebak!

6. [+137, -34] I'm liking how powerful and exciting it is~!!

7. [+167, -45] Finger fingertip ♡

8. [+116, -28] Girlfriend fighting

9. [+151, -40] I like 'Fingertip' but 'Song of the Wind' is good too, it's the original 'powerful innocent' concept that Girlfriend is known for. If you like their past songs, you'll like this one~

10. [+62, -10] I'm listening to every song on the album and 'Fingertip' is good but 'Song of the Wind' is way better. Listening to 'Spring Rain' right now and this one's good as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm liking the change in image but I feel like their old 'powerful innocent' concept fit them better.

-