Soyul proves her past days as a teen ulzzang with graduation photo


Article: Soyul, "I was a teen ulzzang in the past, male students used to wait outside my class"

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+759, -60] She honestly does have a cute and pretty face..

2. [+588, -66] She is quite pretty

3. [+331, -82] The past is but the past, you are now just a married woman

4. [+36, -8] I always struggled telling this group apart because they all look the same..

5. [+33, -3] I've honestly never seen any students actually wait outside schools or classrooms to see pretty people

6. [+26, -6] You never know a woman's true beauty until you see her forehead...

7. [+21, -9] Her looks are entirely reliant on her bangs, worse than Hyorin ㅋㅋ she really must look bad with her forehead exposed since she had her bangs down for her wedding pictures too

8. [+16, -2] Isn't it a stretch to say male students followed her around? ㅋㅋ Even Hyeri claimed that... I was in school in the same generation as them and if they really were as popular as they claimed, they would've been way more popular back then

9. [+13, -1] I actually think she looks cute and pretty considering it's a yearbook photo

10. [+12, -4] She has your traditional pretty face. I can see how she'd be popular.

-