NCT Dream releases 'My First and Last' comeback



Article: NCT Dream the 'The First' love of teens

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+649, -61] Wow, the Dreamies are so cute... and Mark's rap in the middle melts my ears..

2. [+449, -45] Cutie Dreamies ♡

3. [+402, -43] Oooh, the song fits them well

4. [+364, -39] Love it ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

5. [+332, -50] Please give Mark a break ㅠ

6. [+127, -8] Always so surprised at how Mark pulls off every concept, what is it that he can't...

7. [+127, -9] It's really only because the members are so young that they can pull this off. It'd be weird if anyone older sang this song. I like that they're sticking to concepts that fit their age the best ㅠㅠㅠ so cute ㅠㅠㅠ and they're all dongsaengs to me so I just want to baby them like so!

8. [+132, -12] People always go on about how young they are but the maknae's a 3rd year middle schooler and the rest are high schoolers

9. [+113, -8] Haechan's vocal tone is crazy good ㅠㅠ.. and I noticed that some of the choreography looks tough in the middle, hope that the Dreamies finish promos without any injuries :)

10. [+127, -13] A fitting concept for NCT Dream

-