TV: Best 3 Korean drama bromances




Article: BEST 3 male/male chemistry "heart fluttering without any kiss scenes"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+623, -7] Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook blow any hetero couple out of the waters. Gong Yoo has a masculine look to him while Lee Dong Wook looks very classy.

2. [+527, -10] I personally find the Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook combo the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+359, -15] Park Bogum cried while thanking Song Joong Ki in his award speech, which made Song Joong Ki cry with him... and Song Joong Ki genuinely congratulated Park Bogum too during his daesang speech. The two were just so heartwarming.

4. [+38, -8] I honestly find the Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun combo in 'Goblin' boring... I watch for Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook

5. [+26, -2] I find two handsome men better to watch than a female lead who doesn't match up visually

6. [+16, -1] Why do I keep feeling like the 'Goblin' female lead is Lee Dong Wook ㅜㅜ he's like a yappy puppy who gets down sometimes ㅠㅠㅠ he matches with Gong Yoo so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -1] I personally love the goblin and grim reaper chemistry the best ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13, -2] Seo In Guk and Ma Dong Suk

9. [+8, -5] I love how women will go crazy saying a female/female kiss in a drama is dirty but when it's between two handsome men, they call it sweet and loving ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so two faced

10. [+7, -1] I support the Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook couple~

-