Ha Ji Won reveals Hyun Bin texted her after her 'Gil Ra-im' controversy


Article: Ha Ji Won, "Hyun Bin texted me 'are you okay?' after my Gil Ra-im controversy"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,013, -19] A nation's president is such a dumb fangirl of a drama that she even used its character's name to get procedures done ㅋㅋ who honestly thought this would ever happen?

2. [+860, -15] Imagine how ridiculous she must've thought this whole thing was ㅋ Ji Won nuna find strength!!

3. [+282, -7] munja wasshong

4. [+31, -4] I wish the two would do another drama together

5. [+25, -6] Too bad all of Hyun Bin's dramas since his discharge have been utter flops, it's actually Hyun Bin she should be texting 'are you okay?' to

6. [+21, -0] She's probably still watching dramas in this state

7. [+17, -3] So jealous she gets texts from Hyun Bin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -4] Can they get back together for another drama? I still miss them...

-

Source: Naver

1. [+870, -5] I can see why Hyun Bin was shocked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ definitely shock worthy

2. [+483, -3] I was surprised too and then burst out laughing at the president using Gil Ra-im's name ㅋ

3. [+402, -8] Something about seeing them close enough to text each other makes me happy~

4. [+56, -4] I guess they still keep in contact ㅋㅋ they had such great chemistry together

5. [+49, -4] They've been close since the end of 'Secret Garden', amazing that there hasn't been a dating scandal yet when they match so well!!

-