Big Bang celebrates long awaited comeback with V app stream



Article: Big Bang's perfect comeback + best finale ever [V live]

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,623 -69] I almost cried listening to 'Last Dance', it's damn good

2. [+2,619, -59] Why is TOP such a cutie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ drank two shots of soju

3. [+2,308 -45] Love every singe song, every single line ❤❤❤ Thank you and I love you, Big Bang is my everything!

4. [+2,240, -50] Congratulatory drinks and all is only possible because it's Big Bang.. their song is so good ㅠㅠ love you guys, TOP is so handsome! Happy birthday bro~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+617, -11] Oh man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ where have you ever seen another idol take shots in the middle of a stream ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ almost died laughing ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+579, -12] 'Last Dance' is totally my type of song ㅠㅠ loving the vocal tones of all the members ㅠㅠ

7. [+534, -11] Ah, the song is so good...

8. [+516, -13] 'Last Dance' will be the best song of my life ㅠㅠ

-