A Pink releases special "Cause You're My Star"



Article: "Be my star" A Pink's fanlove-dol full of beagle charms

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+796, -35] Such a happy hour with them ㅠㅠㅠ 'Cause You're My Star' let's hit daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ❤️❤️ Their music video is their prettiest yet too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Love you A Pink ❤️❤️❤️

2. [+673, -32] I like the ballad version of 'No No No'!

3. [+632, -29] Loving all of the songs on the album ㅠㅠ

4. [+576, -28] 'Cause You're My Star' is too good!!

5. [+539, -30] Full of beagle and loving charms, really enjoyed your stream today my Pinkies, really loving the special album too~~ ❤️❤️

6. [+168, -6] Their new song is amazing, can't believe it's just a fan song ㅠㅠ finished downloading all of the duet songs too! And the MV is their best I've seen yet

7. [+163, -5] A Pink is so hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their new song is daebak good too

8. [+157, -5] Sad they won't be promoting it but the song's really good

9. [+145, -6] Gotta give it to A Pink for their fan love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+140, -6] This album's like a present, thank you~ fighting Pinkies!

-