SHINee releases repackaged ballad album '1 on 1'



Article: SHINee, even their ballad shimmers with uniqueness

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+962, -9] SHINee is always a must listen!!!! One of the few idols in Korea who can pull off any genre!

2. [+829, -6] Slightly addictive, and I like that it's not too much of a depressing tone. An easy song to listen to often!

3. [+757, -7] Daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ love it ㅠㅠ

4. [+725, -7] SHINee's in a league of their own

5. [+201, -2] Must listen!!!!

6. [+191, -2] Wow... listening to 'Wish Upon a Star' now and it's so good

7. [+191, -2] Song's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+156, -0] I love all 5 ballad songs but 'Wish Upon a Star' actually made me cry ㅠㅠ I became so swept away with emotions... their voices are so pretty and put me in awe of their ballad skills. The lyrics are so sad too..

9. [+146, -0] 'Tell Me What to Do' is so good too ㅠㅠ the lyrics are great... and listening to 'Wish Upon a Star' actually makes me feel like I'm looking at stars ㅠㅠ SHINee's ballads are a must listen

10. [+81, -0] I always make sure to listen to SHINee's new releases and I always get a fresh shock each time... their new ballads are so different, surprising in a way that I didn't expect

-