TV: [Spoilers!!!] Unpretty Rap Star 3



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In dictum, turpis vel luctus tristique, leo nibh vestibulum nunc, at placerat nibh dolor sit amet mi.

Article: 'Unpretty 3' Jun Soyeon and Ash B enter the semi-finals... Miryo and Nada eliminated

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+5,272, -65] I feel like Nada has gained the most out of this show. Four rings and a distinctive image, thank you for your hard work so far. Miryo's stage today was great too!

2. [+3,696, -167] Miryo and Nada...... sigh...

3. [+4,754, -716] I feel like Miryo did better...

4. [+3,948, -487] Miryo was eliminated??...... ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4,605, -717] Why Jun Soyeon? Because of Super B? Miryo's performance was so much more genuine.

6. [+1,635, -183] Jun Soyeon was honestly bad today but it all proves that everything's based off of popularity votes

7. [+1,414, -113] Wow, I hope the finals isn't determined by viewer votes. Miryo did so much better than Jun Soyeon but Jun Soyeon has a stronger fanbase...

8. [+1,407, -120] Proves how young Jun Soyeon is... her winning speech made me cringe because of how inconsiderate she was to her battle partner.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+431, -37] I really love 'Unpretty' as a show... but this season is the most boring yet

2. [+407, -25] An 'Unpretty' without Nada ㅠㅠ I watched for the fun of Nada's interviews ㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, good job today Nada

3. [+377, -73] Nada made lyrical mistakes but... I feel like she lost to Ash B trying to garner sympathy

4. [+80, -9] I'll never understand why Jun Soyeon's pathetic rap skills are considered good. Are my ears just not hearing her right? Her rapping is so dated and tacky but she has so many damn fans which I can't for the life of me understand why.

5. [+70, -7] I was there at the recording and I honestly couldn't hear a word of Nada's rap. I couldn't bear to give her my vote which is why I voted for Ash B, not because Ash B was playing to sympathy ㅋㅋ Nada's stage was honestly the worst, and I say that as someone who was actually there.

6. [+67, -1] I personally like Nada but she performed poorly today. Nevermind her lyrical mistakes but her delivery and breathing... it would've been amazing if she had performed like she did with Swings' beat. I still think she gained the most out of this season though.

7. [+55, -11] Miryo did so much better, why Jun Soyeon? Why????

8. [+53, -7] I don't know, I heard Miryo's rap well and she did great, I don't get why she lost... Jun Soyeon won? Through Super B???

-