2PM's Jun. K goes solo with 'Think About You'


Article:
'Powertime' Jun. K "My last relationship wasn't with a celebrity"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+378, -29] So why'd he change his name?

2. [+258, -45] So what?

3. [+219, -17] Yeah, for some reason I do believe him that he didn't date a celebrity

4. [+54, -7] I really think changing his name was a mistake... His face and the way he acts is so greasy but his new name is greasy on top of that too and it's all just off putting

5. [+50, -6] Jun. K ㅋㅋ what a cringe name

6. [+30, -5] He's honestly so ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+29, -2] I still can't forget that legendary cover video of 'Snow Flower'... he sounded like a cow

8. [+27, -5] I understand that he changed his name because it's what his father wanted after he passed away but he should've just changed it to Minjun, why Jun. K? I hate that name so much...

9. [+20, -4] His face looks gross..

10. [+20, -5] And while looking at the year's first snoooow~~~~~~~~ mooooo~~~~

-



Article: "I want to break the stereotype"... Talented idols rush to go solo, and with good reason

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+2,351, -74] Basically an article promoting Jun. K

2. [+1,126, -30] In order to be successful as a solo, you need a personal fandom and high public recognition along with guaranteed quality of your songs and vocal talent

3. [+1,440, -217] GD Zio Taeyang Taeyeon Eunji Hyorin

4. [+1,038, -143] Well Taeyeon's at the level to be holding solo concerts now, and Jung Eunji's new song was really good too. I wish them all luck!!!

5. [+158, -17] I've never seen JYP media play like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+164, -21] The article title mentions a whole bunch of other idols but the article itself is basically a Jun. K promotion ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+109, -14] I guess the journalist is a Jun. K fan

8. [+115, -18] A whole bunch of other idols being mentioned for a Jun. K promotion article ㅋㅋㅋ I only clicked because I saw my bias in the picture... ㅋ

-



Article: Jun. K breaks bias and 2PM expectations with his new solo 

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,249, -159] Please listen to his song without bias, Jun. K fighting!!

2. [+1,069, -121] Yeah, the bias really needs to be broken... bit by bit.. fighting Jun. K

3. [+859, -94] Can't wait to see what his new style is like

4. [+218, -30] I like that he's pursuing the type of music that he wants. I genuinely wish him the best.

5. [+196, -24] Jun. K fighting!!!!

6. [+213, -31] Jun. K's album will be released tonight! Please listen to it!!!!

7. [+214, -33] There is no bias, Jun. K has always performed well no matter what he did ㅋㅋ Can't wait for 'Think About You'

8. [+177, -22] 2PM and Wonder Girls both releasing albums with their self-composed songs!! Let's open a new era for you two!!

-