Kahi shows off her pregnancy glow with her husband


Article: Kahi's happy daily life with husband... perfect body even in pregnancy

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+766, -24] Park Yoochun and Park Kahi, such misaligned fates ㅋㅋ

2. [+532, -14] Man... you really don't know how your future will end up...

3. [+478, -11] She must be especially happy these days... for more reasons than one~

4. [+167, -5] In an older interview, Kahi said: "When we first started dating, I caught him lying in an instant. I criticized him asking how he could lie to me like that but he denied it saying that I wasn't more understanding of his white lies. I'm not the type to not be understanding of men who go to room salons. Women have this intuition and I could just tell that he was calling me from the bathroom of a room salon. He lied to me, however, saying that he was at a Korean bbq restaurant. He even got his friend in on the act to trick me and make me seem paranoid for thinking otherwise."
- Is this an actual interview?
- It's from a Naver article so it's something she said on a TV show
- This should be the best reply..
- Daebak.. I bet there are so many more room salon stories about him if you search

5. [+108, -7] There's nothing that feels better than watching your ex spiral downhill

6. [+83, -6] Sometimes I don't think a rich man is all that matters in life!! Even if he isn't rich, as long as he doesn't cheat on you and loves only you, that's the best!!

7. [+71, -1] Kahi once said that whenever she called her ex, it always sounded like he was answering from the bathroom~

8. [+54, -1] Just how many times did this Asthma kid go to the room salon that there are stories of him everywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and of course every one of them includes a bathroom ㅋㅋ

9. [+43, -2] He was even in room salon bathrooms while dating Kahi, he's so despicable. Back then, she was a 24 year old with an awesome body too, and he still went to room salons ugh..

10. [+22, -4] She looks so happy in her facial expression ㅎㅎ

-