TV: Sarang says farewell on 'Superman Returns'


Article: 'Superman' Chuvely father and daughter's last episode, we love you and will remember you

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+4,585, -57] I felt so sad watching the past clips.. ㅠㅠ Sarang-ah, you gave us so much reason to laugh.. be healthy and grow up happy ㅠㅠ

2. [+3,346, -57] We're going to miss you lots ㅠㅠ

3. [+3,082, -49] Choked up at the past clips ㅠㅠ Sarang-ah, be happy and healthy!!

4. [+2,804, -44] I've been watching Sarang since her first episode.. ㅠㅠ so sad to see her go... but thank you for all that you've done ❤️

5. [+2,554, -43] Sarang-ah, sarang hae

6. [+575, -14] I started watching this show because of her and have watched up until now. I want to thank her!! Grow up as beautifully and healthily as you are now ❤️

7. [+510, -13] I didn't raise her but why do I feel like I'm sending away a daughter I raised myself??

8. [+509, -14] Ah, my heart ㅠㅠ I've been watching her since the start of the show and she's what kept me watching. She grew up so much... keep growing strong, Sarang-ah

9. [+563, -42] Sadder than when the triplets left ㅠㅠ

10. [+450, -14] Grow up healthy and strong in Japan, Sarang-ah!!

-