Girl group school ID photos

Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun

Jiyeon, Krystal, Naeun

Jimin, Seolhyun, Choa

Minha, Hyemi

Yura, Hyeri

Sowon, Yoojoo, Shinbi, Yerin

'Produce 101' Choi Yoojung, Kim Doyeon


Article: A collection of girl group ID pictures

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+257, -8] Choa... I can't tell if it's make up or she got work done but I can't recognize her at all

2. [+215, -16] Everyone's pretty except for AOA Choa and Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+200, -7] Choa's is shocking......

4. [+32, -3] Jimin and Choa's are horrifying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -12] Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun look so pretty in the first row

6. [+20, -3] Cho..a?

7. [+19, -4] AOA Jimin..... what...?

8. [+15, -2] Wow... I couldn't recognize Choa at all until I read her name...

9. [+12, -1] That's Choa? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's pretty now but her past looks totally different

10. [+11, -1] I can't recognize Choa.. not because she's ugly but because she looks like a completely different person...

-