Seulgi denies feelings for Kyuhyun on 'Radio Star'


Article: Red Velvet Seulgi, "I never thought of Kyuhyun as a man"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+329, -96] She reminded me of Kim Yuna with her voice, her smile, and her expressionless faces. She's pretty and nice, made me watch on with a motherly smile the whole time.

2. [+279, -86] Seulgi is such a charming face ㅎㅎ pretty~

3. [+268, -108] She's honestly so boring, I doubt she'd ever get invited to any variety again if not for her company power

4. [+37, -25] Am I the weird one... I don't think I've ever seen such a charmless female idol in my life... I looked forward to her a lot because she's from a huge agency, trained for seven years, and was known as Kyuhyun's woman... but the entire time I was watching 'Radio Star'...

5. [+24, -19] I don't know... she looks scary when she's not smiling

6. [+18, -12] S u p e r b o r i n g

7. [+16, -28] Aigoo pretty ㅠㅠ

8. [+15, -5] I don't know what made her think she could be on this show alone but she was so boring. At least bring the other members with you?

9. [+9, -5] She's a good dancer but her singing makes her sound whiny... take out the vibrations and she's basically just screaming.

10. [+8, -8] I'm a woman but for the first time I became a fan of a female idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ thought my heart stopped when she started dancing so I had to look her up and she's in Red Velvet? Totally a fan from today on ㅋ first time liking an idol since TVXQ. Everyone, please go look at her dances.. she's just... she was born to dance.

-