Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei to guest on Chinese variety together


Article: [Exclusive] Song Seung Hun ♥ Liu Yifei couple to star on Chinese variety together... recording today (12th)

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3,107, -271] We have earned Tang Wei and Liu Yifei, we are afraid of nothing now

2. [+2,075, -85] The two match so well, I really hope they end up getting married. Seung Hun hyung is of marriage age now anyway.

3. [+1,628, -61] They match so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,457, -61] They match so well, you can barely tell the age difference between them too ㅎㅎ

5. [+199, -15] I heard that Seung Hun hyung knitted a scarf for her every time he was on break from filming and gifted it to her... amazing man

6. [+177, -8] Going on a variety together right after going public with their relationship ㅋㅋ I wonder what the show is, I've never seen such a top star couple go all out like this

7. [+153, -9] Well I heard that Liu Yifei's agency announced that it's been a year since they've been dating and even went on a trip to Spain together... which pretty much means they're on the steps to marriage, no?

8. [+153, -31] He's so handsome ㅜㅜ Looking at him and then looking at my boyfriend makes me feel like I'm staring at the king of octopuses ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-