Jay Park to release a rap only album in September


Article: [Exclusive] 'Trend' Jay Park to come out with a hip hop album of only raps in September

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,007, -108] 'SMTM' made me rediscover Jay Park...

2. [+917, -127] He's got good character, takes care of those around him, works hard at singing, dancing, and rapping.. You can tell how hard of a worker he is so I wish the best for him.

3. [+742, -66] Surprised me with his stage!! I always knew he was passionate but his skills continue to improve by the day. Do well!

4. [+681, -64] I like that he isn't only fixated on what the public wants to hear and has a clear style of his own

5. [+609, -64] Jay Park's rapping used to be so bad in the old AOMG group tracks.. but after watching 'SMTM', I think he's improved a lot. He's still not top tier class but he's always had the hip hop swag and now his efforts are showing for themselves on top of that with improvement. Really looking forward to how much better he'll get in the future. Good thing he left 2PM.

6. [+264, -17] I remember Loco said in an interview that Jay Park paid off all of his debt to his former agency and said he wanted to make cool music with him and that he'd do anything he needs...

7. [+236, -23] Really cool of AOMG's leader

8. [+222, -19] I like that he's not swayed by the momentary judgments of others and he sticks to doing what he likes while creating paths for his own artists in the process

-