TV: We Got Married (Joy and Sungjae)


Article: 'WGM' Joy confesses to Yook Sungjae, "I feel like I'm the only one with feelings in this relationship"

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+6,324, -250] So cringe, thought I was going to die..

2. [+5,475, -326] How could WGM make these kids do this, tsk tsk tsk, it's turning me off

3. [+3,962, -464] I was really glad to see BtoB running around today...!! ㅋㅋㅋ who would've thought I'd see them on public broadcast!

4. [+3,884, -478] It does look quite obvious that Joy likes him more than he likes her though

5. [+2,601, -618] Sigh, both are cuties ㅋ

6. [+786, -28] Yook Sungjae still looks awkward with her but that seems morenatural to me;; it's been a few weeks since they've been on the show but they've really only met twice so far. How can you expect them to develop anything after meeting twice... the script is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+828, -184] Yook Sungjae definitely looks like he's keeping things on a business level but am I the only one who thinks Joy likes him..?

8. [+631, -29] What I find the most funny about WGM is when they go out to find a newlywed home ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all that fuss over a house that they're only going to be in for one day out of the week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+459, -44] This script is hopeless... what're they making these kids do, practice their acting on the show?

10. [+277, -18] As a BtoB fan, it's weird watching Sungjae so serious like this ㅋㅋㅋ different from when he's fooling around with his hyungs

-