Kang Dong Won shows off his puppy


Article: "Introducing my pet dog"... Kang Dong Won's happy smile

Source:
Dispatch via Nate

1. [+432, -14] For the first time in a while, I want to be a dog

2. [+300, -8] Wow... I want to be that dog. My life is worth less than that of a dog's.

3. [+257, -6] Ah.. my eyes go to Kang Dong Won more than the dog...

4. [+15, -1] Jealous of that dog

5. [+15, -2] Even Kang Dong Won's dog is handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+14, -1] I never used to think he was handsome but I nearly pissed my pants when I saw him inr eal life. He's not just handsome, he's beautiful. Tall height, broad shoulders, small face, nice skin, big eyes, tall nose, pretty lips.

7. [+9, -1] What if Kang Dong Won gets married tooㅜㅜ........

8. [+7, -0] Maybe that dog was a national independence fighter in his previous life

-