[Pann] IU's humble fashion sense


Notice the shirt



and her sandals


T-shirt costs ~$13.03


Sandals cost ~$35.87



~$17.98


~$22.38


~$35.87



 ~$21.24

-

Source: Pann

1. [+104, -27] IU makes those clothes look like luxury brands

2. [+68, -18] I'm the type who either hates idol songs or loves them but IU has such a lovely voice. I didn't like her songs 'Good Day' and 'You & I' but I finally realized how talented she is when I heard 'Meet You on Friday' and 'Maeum'. She's so musically talented and good to her fans and I'm always hearing about her good fan service on Pann and stuff. Stuff like IU posing for her fans at events when there is no photowall, things she does for them after events, so much fan service. I'm also enjoying her character as Cindy.

3. [+60, -20] Love this

4. [+27, -4] I'm an ajumma... and this is why I like IU. I heard that she grew up poor and people who end up successful later are usually obsessed with this idea of being compensated for all that they lacked when they were poor and buy this and that to fulfill that feeling, making them spend their money frivolously.. but IU somehow remains humble and donates by the thousands while she herself dresses in clothes costing a few dozen bucks. Her clothes are like $10~20, her shoes are $20~30, her purses are always cheap... but when it comes to spending money on her fans, she never holds back. It seems that it's because of her kind heart that the sky helps maintain her popularity!

5. [+25, -1] None of what she's wearing looks as cheap as the cost

6. [+18, -2] Clothes is all up to who's wearing it in the end... ㅎㅎ

7. [+16, -0] People who are luxurious at heart don't need to dress themselves in luxuries ^^

8. [+15, -2] You could put a potato sack on her and she'd still be pretty because she's a good person and a good singer. My favorite idol probably.

9. [+14, -0] A fan once handmade her shoes and that was all she wore for a while. She says wears the same shoes every day if they're comfortable enough for her. Must be so lucky to be that fan.

-