EXID to comeback in August


Article: 'Backwards up the charts + on a roll' EXID to come back with a new song in August

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+463, -76] Hani needs to take a break~ she already has tons of schedules and it seems like she's been the target of a lot of antis lately.

2. [+351, -46] As a fan, I'm glad to hear that they're having a quick comeback soon but I'm also worried about their health since they've been working without break nonstop.. well, looking forward to a better image.

3. [+324, -41] So busy, find strength

4. [+266, -57] Talented and charming group, looking forward to their return in August. I hope they get rid of the nervous rush of having to be successful and just present themselves as they are..

5. [+220, -46] I hope they aren't too pressured anymore~ as long as they're enjoying themselves~

6. [+31, -4] I think a September comeback would be better... give them more time to think of a concept and give the members a bit of a break. I don't think they've had a break since 'Up & Down' climbed back up the charts.

7. [+31, -5] Someone take care of Solji's voice ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they are able to get a break even if it's short ^^

8. [+31, -9] Feels a bit early... the members need rest. I get that the agency wants to hit the nail home but I'll still be looking forward to it!!

9. [+24, -6] Isn't that too early? September would be better, especially for their health ㅠㅠ

10. [+29, -11] Sounds like a tight schedule.. they're going to be so busy.

-