YG schedules new girl group debut for the summer


Article: YG's new girl group to debut in the summer "A new team completely"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,330, -54] Didn't YG also say that iKON would be out by February...

2. [+898, -30] Will they be keeping their promise, though... it is Yang CEO after all...

3. [+919, -98] Why did they put Minho on 'Show Me the Money' and delay Winner's comeback..

4. [+613, -35] Less talking, more action ㅜㅜ

5. [+609, -50] Media play starting again?

6. [+126, -3] Uhh... I think I read this in 2012

7. [+108, -3] I can't believe this because it's YG. Yang CEO said both iKON and the new girl group are going to be out by summer... then what about Big Bang? A team kill situation? Not that I believe they'll be debuting at all but it'd be better to wait until October or it'll be a team kill for sure ㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of Seungri vs GD before

8. [+105, -1] I read this four years ago

9. [+98, -3] Can someone please sew Yang Hyun Suk's mouth shut

10. [+100, -15] Winner's still a rookie group, they need more exposure... what's up with September ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-