Sungjong's male fan guests on 'Hello'


Article: 24 year old male falls for INFINITE's Sungjong... "I teared up when I saw him in real life"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+397, -20] So he's a male fan... but then again, girl groups have female fans too so...

2. [+289, -36] First time seeing a male Sungjong fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Sungjong too... so hard to describe how this feels ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+216, -49] Our maknae is quite charming. And girl groups have female fans too so it's not a big deal.

4. [+37, -8] Nothing wrong with a male who likes male celebrities. Anyone who throws around the gay word here is just proving they're dumb.

5. [+31, -2] People need to stop caring so much. Just respect it as personal taste.

6. [+22, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His dancing was hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [16, -5] People can comment all they want calling him dirty and questioning him... but I actually find him amazing for not caring what others think like this.

8. [+16, -5] Who cares ㅋㅋㅋ even women find female celebrities pretty or cute too

9. [+14, -32] Is he gay..

10. [+13, -4] He clearly likes Sungjong as an idol and not as another man. He just looks up to him and wants to imitate his style and everything.

11. [+13, -5] I'm a male too but when I was in junior high, I copied male group dances and their hair styles too ㅋㅋ nowadays, when I see those groups on TV, I just watch them with a fatherly smile ㅋㅋ I'm not gay

12. [+11, -6] If just being a male fan makes you gay, then L and Sunggyu must be gay too, and Mir too who actually read g.o.d. fanfics ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please just respect someone's personal taste ㅋㅋㅋ

-