TV: [Spoilers!!!] Sixteen (second elimination)


Article: 'Sixteen' San-E laughs at Minyoung's choice of song and criticizes her

Source:
News 1 via Naver

1. [+2,392, -23] I understand why San-E laughed. Choosing the right song for yourself is a skill in itself. She chose the song and then blamed it for doing poorly, of course he'd laugh at that.

2. [+1,874, -146] Too much bias in Sixteen, honestly.. I feel like they're way too intimidated to even try and improve.

3. [+1,418, -32] I think he meant it to mean that she should've known better..

4. [+833, -71] Sad because I don't think she was able to show her full potential ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+521, -9] This girl has rock bottom self esteem and she always looks like she's going to cry. There's no charm in her as a celebrity... She has no confidence in herself and blames herself for everything, why would the public like someone like that?

6. [+515, -25] I only watch this show because I'm a JYP fan but I think the older trainees are so full of themselves ㅋㅋㅋ they exaggerate their talents and they look at each other and go "wow, that was goosebump inducing".. seriously? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+501, -39] Overall, everyone's pretty untalented... and I hate how the older trainees stick together in groups and praise each other while intimidating the others. I used to think Nayeon and Dahyun were pretty but not anymore. There are better.

8. [+312, -4] Minyoung is always blaming something. She's the one that wanted the team mission and so the kids comply but then she whines about getting all the high notes. Hard to like her.

-

Article: 'Sixteen' Eunseo, the second to be eliminated... "Upset that I couldn't show everything"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,281, -28] Hul... That scene at the end, Dahyun and Minyoung looked so mean. I don't know if it was purposely edited to look like that but I feel so bad for Sana and Tzuyu... It's a team mission;;;; there's no point in doing well all by yourself

2. [+1,217, -80] I could feel Sana's anger all the way through the screen. I seriously hate Dahyun and Minyoung. When is Minyoung leaving the show? I can't wait to stop seeing her depressing facial expressions.

3. [+1,087, -150] Chaeryung-ah! Unni is supporting you! Fighting until debut!

4. [+778, -45] Sad about Eunseo ㅠㅠ Hope to see her in the next girl group

5. [+600, -7] It's really obvious Minyoung tried to make herself stand out with all of the high notes.. and then she whined about them the entire time. What does she want us to do about that? She thinks she's way better than she is.

6. [+579, -4] Minor B team is probably on path to elimination.. I understand why Sana would be mad, especially since she's normally known for being so nice. Jiwon needs to loosen up a little, she always looks like she's about to cry.

7. [+484, -7] Sana's alright, better than I thought. Don't know why Minyoung is always looking so depressed;;; makes the viewer feel so exhausted... I'm personally looking forward to Natty but I don't think she'll be picked in the end because she's so young ㅠㅠ Sucks because she's a good dancer

8. [+492, -35] Ugh... Dahyun and Minyoung.. I can tell I'm already going to hate them. Find strength, Sana-ya ㅠㅠ

-