Seventeen promises friendship over girlfriends at debut showcase


Reader request.

-

Article: 'Debut' Seventeen, "We pick friendship rings over couple rings, and group promos are more important than girlfriends"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+51, -1] I swear to god that this article will 100% be used as proof once one of the members get into a dating scandal ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+39, -3] Another group to pass into the abyss...

3. [+22, -1] Sorry but.. didn't even know such a group existed

4. [+17, -3] Yeah, I reckon they'll disappear soon

5. [+15, -2] I can smell the failure from here

6. [+3, -1] I wonder how they divide the income?

7. [+2, -1] I was wondering why there was a picture of a bunch of boys on an article about Sixteen;;; so confusing, so Seventeen's a 13 member boy group?

"Be careful, you can end up like EXO Baekyhun"

"So is this Pledis' first boy group? They're After School and Son Dambi's agency, right?"

"I know of a Sixteen but what's a Seventeen?"

-