Suzy shows her support for fellow friend and 'Sixteen' trainee Ji Hyo


Article: 'Sixteen' Suzy, "My heart goes out to Ji Hyo who trained with me"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+291, -7] If she trained with Suzy, then how many years has she been training?? Daebak, I hope she debuts ㅜㅜ

2. [+250, -6] Aigoo, it must've been so hard for her... I can't even begin to understand how she must've felt in comparison to Suzy who is doing so well ㅜㅜ

3. [+207, -17] Suzy, you can't just say things like that. Park Jin Young actually listens to you

4. [+131, -29] Ji Hyo's younger pictures were so pretty. Her eyes look so unnatural now ㅠㅠ I wonder if she got them done? Unfortunate

5. [+57, -8] I'm pretty sure Suzy only trained for a few months... for Ji Hyo to be training for 10 years, I would want to give up.. I guess this is why they say you're born with luck.

6. [+45, -12] Suzy debuted after 3-4 months of training, she completely lucked out. Meanwhile Ji Hyo's been training for 10 years... unfortunate ㅠ

7. [+28, -1] Jo Kwon, Nichkhun, Yeeun all support Ji Hyo... She seemed really talented in her teaser. She was so pretty when she was younger... I think she needs to lose some weight.

8. [+19, -3] Her face just changed for the worse growing up. Unfortunate.

-