FT Island's Jaejin clarifies that he did not hit on Red Velvet


Article: Lee Jaejin clarifies he didn't hit on Red Velvet, "I never approached them"

Source: TV Report via Naver

Regarding rumors of him hitting on Red Velvet, he said, "I never approached them or even greeted them. What's more important is that Red Velvet doesn't have cellphones."

The other FT Island members asked him how he knew that and he said, "I asked my SM friends", to which his members asked again, "Why would you ask that?" (laugh).

-

1. [+8,408, -66] "But what's more important is that Red Velvet doesn't have cellphones" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I'm pretty sure I heard them say they switched phones on Yaman TV Mnet
- Red Velvet and Mamamoo have a group chatroom on KakaoTalk
- I'm sure they have cellphones, Yeri has an iphone
- Red Velvet has always had cellphones, I think they just turned him down ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Lovelyz are the ones who don't have cellphones ㅋㅋ
- I bet their cellphones are for private use... for members and family.

2. [+3,971, -157] Give me that sweet taste, ice cream cake~

3. [+3,053, -77] I didn't even know these rumors were around until I read this article

4. [+382, -9] I'm pretty sure I saw Red Velvet with cellphones...? And I think it's funnier that he even went out of his way to check if they had them or not ㅋ

5. [+397, -49] I guess kids these days don't know who FT Island are. They used to be so popular back in the day... in 2008, FT was the fourth most popular after TVXQ, Big Bang, and SuJu. If you had 25 kids in your class, at least 4-5 would be FT fans.

6. [+337, -2] What the ㅋㅋㅋ Who said Red Velvet doesn't have cellphones ㅋㅋㅋㅋ or did that SM friend purposely not tell him ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+327, -2] I saw Wendy holding her cellphone at the airport

8. [+321, -27] A lot of male stars seem interested in Red Velvet these days

9. [+296, -7] Well if he tried to get their numbers by asking his SM friend, then he did indirectly try to hit on them...

10. [+213, -8] The rumors happened because Red Velvet sent a support message for FT Island at their Kingdom concert and Jonghoon said he couldn't hear it well so he's going to watch it again at home and Jaejin looked super happy

11. [+156, -3] Lee Jaejin's just a fan ㅋㅋㅋ A Red Velvet fan ㅋㅋㅋ I don't even know if he knows that he and Irene are the same age because he calls them cute like babies and likes them so much ㅋㅋㅋ

-