[Pann] Ladies Code's RiSe's grave





Pann: Ladies Code Kwon RiSe's grave

"RiSe was safely buried at her father's grave today. Our RiSe can rest peacefully now~ Father, please take care of RiSe in the future! You worked hard."

-

1. [+83, -0] Left so early at her most beautiful age. Please rest peacefully.

2. [+74, -1] Still breaks my heart. What did she do to deserve this, really.

3. [+59, -0] The sky is so cruel... why did they take her so early. It's more upsetting to realize that Ladies Code was still building their foundation.. rest peacefully.

4. [+15, -0] It broke my heart when David Oh said in a recent interview that he actually liked RiSe when during 'We Got Married' but wasn't able to confess it and couldn't believe what happened when he saw her funeral portrait ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+14, -0] Still can't believe it

6. [+11, -0] Let's not forget Eunbi too..

7. [+11, -0] I stopped by RiSe and Eunbi's memorial while on my way to see my favorite star and it broke my heart as someone who isn't even a fan so I can't imagine the pain of fans, members, and family... please rest in peace.

8. [+10, -0] Reminds me of that story about a child asking his mother why nice people leave first and she said when you cut a flower to take with you, which do you cut first? The prettiest, of course.

-