Jang Dong Gun, Korea's most handsome man?


Article: 'Ent Relay' Jang Dong Gun #1 most handsome Korean male

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. Jang Dong Gun
2. Won Bin
3. Jung Woo Sung
4. Jo In Sung
5. Kang Dong Won

-

1. [+545, -20] I watched this episode ㅋㅋ Kim Woo Bin didn't belong on this list at all. He's just popular, his looks are nowhere near handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+545, -56] I personally don't agree with Kim Soo Hyun being ranked so high ㅋㅋ It's personal taste but I think he has a charming face, not necessarily handsome

3. [+393, -26] Why isn't Go Soo on this

4. [+42, -5] Go Soo isn't in the top 3? Talk about a biased ranking

5. [+37, -17] Go Soo takes #1 for his face alone

6. [+29, -11] Hyun Bin? He has a huge head

7. [+28, -5] I'm a male but Jung Woo Sung hyung is really handsome

8. [+25, -9] The top 3 are just Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, and Go Soo. The rest of the list is meaningless.

9. [+24, -4] I think Song Seung Hun is handsome too

10. [+24, -9] Won Bin is the true national handsome face. I don't feel anything by Jang Dong Gun's looks.

11. [+23, -3] Love how no one's arguing about #1 and #2 because they're just walls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+16, -2] Personal taste aside, faces like Jang Dong Gun has such disctinve features that it's rare to see an Asian man with such face so #1 definitely goes to him. Won Bin's the same. I personally don't think Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won are up to par and I think their popularities are what makes them look more handsome. I don't think factoring in popularity and public recognition is fair on a rank that judges purely looks. Song Seung Hun and Go Soo should be added to the list ㅋㅋㅋ

-