[Instiz] If other groups sang 'Ice Cream Cake'...

Instiz: If another group sang Red Velvet's 'Ice Cream Cake'?

Original (Red Velvet)
Please give me that sweet tasting ice cream cake~
Choose a flavor that matches this special day~

Mamamoo
Hey, that sweet ice cream man over there!
Nevermind the ice cream, come over here boy~ shh!
Ladies and gentlemen, everyone!

AOA
(licking ice cream off finger) I'm like an ice cream~
(Jimin: Hey!) It's so tasty~
(Jimin: Hey!) Come and taste me~

f(x)
Ice cream~ ice cream~ vanilla ice cream~
Milk shake milk shake~ (?)

SHINee
Oh! I'm drunken with your sweetness!
(Jonghyun: Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!)
Now give me that ice cream CAKE!!!!!
(Minho: You're so sweet like an ice cream cake!)

LOVELYZ
Put one spoon of ice cream in my mouth~
and swallow a piece of cake~
(Yoo Ji Ae: And when it melts~)
Hello! (wink)

G-Friend
(look innocent innocent) I may look like a cold! ice cream!
but I won't melt so easily! I love you! Cake!

Jolly-V
It's alright, it's alright, give me what you want
all I need is a half gallon

-

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all fit so perfectly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I can already hear them singing it in my head ㅋㅋㅋ"

"I can already hear f(x) singing this song ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Then is EXO's lyrics call me cake ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Big Bang's version would probably be like: whoa~ ice cream cake, you're so perfect, wonderful, beautiful, come to me (GDTOP: mmm baby mmmm~~!!!) (add Daesung's high note) (Youngbae goes off on his R&B feels: ice cream, youuu are~~ so beautiful~~~) (add Seungri's thin voice: oooo~)"

"That half gallon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I can totally hear Minho rapping that ㅋㅋㅋ"

-