Bae Doona and Jim Sturgess break up


Article: Bae Doona and Jim Sturgess recently revealed to have broken up 'no longer lovers'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+10,417, -433] Hul ㅠㅠ They matched so well..

2. [+7,836, -679] Hul I thought they'd get married ㅠㅠ

3. [+6,898, -316] I thought they matched well, what a shame

4. [+6,296, -280] I was fond of this couple but I guess fate just wasn't in store for them ㅜㅜ

5. [+818, -107] I hope you're reading this, Lee Byung Hun. This is what a true love and romance looks like... between two young single man and woman who meet and then part ways if it doesn't work out.

6. [+778, -70] I still find it amazing of Bae Doona to go public with all of this and even announce her break up with no shame. Men will always be available, she's such a charming actress!

7. [+689, -66] Would've been cool if they got married~ I have a feeling Jim Sturgess will move on fast to the next woman though.

8. [+500, -57] Sure visually they were a great looking couple but the man is not fluent in Korean like the woman is not fluent in English. They couldn't have lasted long. Language and communication is so important in a relationship.

-