[Pann] MIB's Young Cream goes on a Twitter rant about the Korean flag


Pann: MIB Young Cream insults the Korean flag

"My flag."

Fan: "This might get you in trouble.. I suggest you delete your tweet ㅠㅠㅠ"
Cream: Wow.. so frustrating.

"I honestly don't like that there's red in our country's flag. If I become president later, I'm going to change it ^.~ Do people not know what the red in the hakenkreuz and the Imperial Japanese flag stand for? Why would we use the color red in our country's flag? I can't lie... Stop living life as you were taught."

"There was a reason our ancestors told us not to write our names in red ^.~ You have to point out what's wrong."

"I'm going to get my version of the Korean flag tattooed on me. I'll put it on hold if my mom's against it."

"I'm not rejecting the current flag as it is. I'm just saying I like my version better."

"To the people who don't like me, stop reading my posts. And if you see me on TV, you can just swear and change the channel. And if you hear my song, diss it. Being honest isn't a crime."

"It was hard for me because I never got into any controversies. I want to get in one ^.~ Nobody around me cares about this stuff and lives their life just fine."

"If you're going to retort to my argument with intelligence, I'll answer back, but go away if you're going to say weird things. You obviously aren't my fansㅋ"

"I'm not wrong, don't worry. The world where people who die because they don't have enough to eat is the one that's wrong."

"I'll slowly prove to you that you're the ones who refuse to accept me are wrong."

"Journalist-nim, thanks for giving me your attention amidst your busy schedule. According to the law, I said that I did not reject the Korean flag and I did not physically harm the flag but merely photoshop it. And according to this law, I am innocent. Thank you."

-

1. [+239, -0] He must've been really jealous seeing only Gangnam get popular

2. [+154, -0] Wow, what utter trash.

3. [+154, -0] This guy's crazy, what a psycho

4. [+97, -0] What's wrong with him... Gangnam just started getting MIB above the waters and he's sinking them now. Just shut up.

5. [+72, -0] So many people died protecting our flag, what does he think he's doing with his shallow knowledge

6. [+68, -0] Kid, you would've been gone already if it wasn't for Gangnam keeping you afloat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+60, -1] There's a reason certain stars aren't popular

8. [+54, -0] He obviously wants a bit of that Gangnam fame..

9. [+40, -0] The red in our flag stands for the sky and its sunlight, representing our nation's nobility. The blue stands for the ground and the sea, representing our nation's hope. The reason our flag is round because the ground and the sky create one world.

10. [+28, -0] Gangnam worked so hard to get to where he is now... what's wrong with you. Detestable.

-