Idols working over the Lunar New Year holiday


Article: What are idol stars doing over the Lunar holidays? 'working overseas, practicing, on break'

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,516, -46] They must miss their parents so much

2. [+1,404, -60] I feel bad for the ones who don't get a break even over the Lunar New Year... at least they're getting paid

3. [+1,142, -38] Starting from their trainee days to debut and having to live in dorms, I'm sure they haven't gotten to see their parents as often... They must miss their families over the holidays. Well, they have to work hard while opportunities come, especially for rookies. At least SNSD is on break..

4. [+836, -130] I'm honestly jealous of celebrities... making money doing what they want. I don't think they hate their jobs.

5. [+119, -9] Cube line never gets a break... B2ST, BtoB, 4minute, A Pink are all working.

6. [+106, -8] If I could make as much as an idol, I'd give up all my holiday breaks. I'd rather work hard and make tons of money at a young age and spend my older age acting and living a comfortable life. Idols make tons of money too, didn't Luhan leave because he didn't think 500 million won was enough?

7. [+84, -3] Ugh, I'd rather be like the celebrities and work over break, I hate visiting family ㅠㅠ

8. [+88, -20] Times like this shows that SM isn't only about the money. They're letting all of their artists rest except for Amber and Jonghyun.

-