Amber and Taeyeon, the "female fan gatherers"


Article: Amber, Taeyeon... female idols with the female fan power go solo

Source:
OSEN via Naver

Article talks about how the two have the most/strongest female fans and have upcoming solo releases. Article points out that it will be interesting to see their solos pan out next to each other because they have female fans for different reasons: Amber for her androgynous charm and Taeyeon for her vocal prowess.

1. [+2,016, -41] Title track.. "Forget it"

2. [+1,482, -26] Never thought I'd see an article about female fans ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,240, -121] Yep, I'm that female fan they're talking about..

4. [+1,247, -143] I like how Amber looks so masculine and tough but she's a total cutie once she opens her mouth ㅋㅋㅋ and Taeyeon has a lot of female fans for her great singing

5. [+208, -23] You honestly need a lot of female fans to succeed... Male fans are satisfied with just looking at you while female fans do a lot of the physical work. I really hope Taeyeon gets a good solo song ㅜㅜ

6. [+210, -34] But Krystal's the one that got f(x) all their female fans....

7. [+223, -50] There are a lot of female Soshi fans, especially Taeyeon. But I think f(x) is the top when it comes to having the most female fans overall.

8. [+146, -10] Female idols need female fans to last long ㅋㅋ SM's good when it comes to that... a good eye for casting, I suppose, since each group has at least one or two members that bring in the female fans ㅋㅋ

9. [+194, -60] Man, Jessica had a crazy amount of female fans too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+147, -45] I hope they both do well. I wish the best for Amber since she's talented in composing and I wish Taeyeon would stop getting hate now. She's a good singer with a pretty face.

-